For our opportunities in Allied careers, we’re seeking motivated and experienced team players with a commitment to providing superior customer service at our locations in Agawam and East Longmeadow.
Subcontracted Flooring Installer
Allied is searching for a trustworthy and capable Flooring Installer to work with our company. To be successful in this role, you should be able to deliver high-quality work within short but reasonable turnaround times.
- Advise Sales Associates about foreseeable costs prior to installation
- Remove and discard any existing flooring and materials
- Clear the work surface of dust, debris and obstructions
- Prepare the work surface by applying adhesive, grouting or other appropriate materials
- Lay one or more of the following types of flooring: carpeting, ceramic tiles, vinyl planks/tiles, sheet vinyl, hardwood or other types of flooring
- Follow manufacturers’ installation requirements
- Complete projects timely and within agreed-upon price
- Ensure flooring materials are well-positioned, secure and clean
- Follow all appropriate safety procedures
- Prior experience as a Flooring Installer
- Catalog of completed flooring installations preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma preferred
- Ability to complete work without supervision
- Thoroughness and efficiency
- Must carry required levels of general liability and workers’ compensation insurance
For general inquiries, please use the form below.